New error message

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 06:49:22 PDT 2009

"FM8_Track_Changes_added" is the name of a condition in one or many of
your files. It has nothing to do with any updates. It's a condition
you or someone editing your files created and used. FrameMaker is
telling you that its visibility settings are inconsistently applied
throughout your book, meaning some have the condition indicators
(usually colored text) visible and some have them hidden so the
condition looks like regular text. Select all files in your book and
pull up "Show/hide conditional text" and set the indicators
appropriately.

--
Bill Swallow

Twitter: @techcommdood
Blog: http://techcommdood.com
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/techcommdood

Available for contract and full time opportunities.