Frame Postscript Output Problem

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Oct 1 13:25:01 PDT 2009

In whch case there is a problem in your file you are trying to print.

Possible/probable things to look for are graphics, especially malformed eps
graphics, corrupted links and cross references, etc.

When the ps process fails it shouild be producing a log file in the same
directory as that you are atempting to save the ps file into. That will tell
you on what page the ps process is failing and may give some indication of
what it is that is causing the failure. Typically the log file stops on the
page prior to that on which the failure actually took place. So if the last
output was for page 9, then look to page 10 for the error.

Alan

--
Alan Litchfield MBus (Hons), MNZCS
AlphaByte