Right pg, table and figure numbering

Susan Curtzwiler SusanCu at vmc.com
Mon Oct 5 14:12:53 PDT 2009

Hi All,
   Using Frame 7.0 on Vista Enterprise

Something happened to my file when I used Save As to a new version.

Suddenly, chapters and files within the chapters that used to start on a right page and have an odd numbered page number, now have an even page number.

> Checkpoint 1:  I looked at my Paragraph for headings etc., style settings, and they say "start on right page"  for a new Work Instruction title and a new Chapter title.
> Checkpoint 2:  I went to "Numbering"  the title page of the document and the front matter pages seem to be correct, but when the actual chapters and other files begin, the pagination has shifted.

---
Also, my table numbering got messed up - occasionally, the title is repeated twice for the same table, one is showing as a body style and one is part of the table format, which obviously ruins the table numbering.

Checkpoint 1:  It looks like I can delete the title that is showing up as a "body" style.  It's just that not all the tables are using the title that is part of the Table Design Style - such as  - Format A and so on.

----

1. Most important first,  how do I fix the pagination?

2. How do I fix the tables and figure numbering.

3. I Need to save the book file and the individual files on share point, I would like to give this a new version for an internal release  - such as version 3.2.

Thank you for any help you can give me.
Sue Curtzwiler
susancu at vmc.com