Merging books: Need FM mechanisms and methodologies for merging books with large fraction of identical material

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Tue Oct 13 08:39:13 PDT 2009

I will jump in and mention that to avoid a deadline being missed, it's
appropriate to make certain you estimate ENOUGH time to do the job.

What you are presenting is something that I would not contemplate in a
couple of days.

For a two books to be combined, both approximately 100 pages, and if I
had no familiarity with them, I would estimate the time for completion
at 5 pages an hour.

Scott