Merging books: Need FM mechanisms and methodologies for merging books with large fraction of identical material

Avraham Makeler amakeler at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 09:32:04 PDT 2009

>> For a two books to be combined, both approximately 100 pages, and if I
had no familiarity with them, I would estimate the time for completion at 5
pages an hour.
>> and if I had no familiarity with them

The SME said he will be doing the job of marking (in a PDF or in a Word
export) which blocks are shared. So then I "just" have to put those marked
blocks in a shared area or add conditional text constructs.

avi