Beware the Inadvertent Global Search and Replace

Corcoran, Susan Susan.Corcoran at Honeywell.com
Thu Oct 15 06:48:07 PDT 2009

This has driven me crazy in FM9!  And I never know what process is going
to start, or has already started.  It all depends on where the cursor
has decided to place itself.

And as long as we're griping about bugs, yesterday I realized that if
I've applied a character tag, then remove it (return to Default format),
the paragraph tag then displays with an asterisk, indicating an
override.  I have to re-apply the paragraph tag to remove the override
indicator.  What a pain!

Susan Corcoran