Tile page with new version number

Thu Oct 22 06:52:47 PDT 2009

Susan Curtzwiler wrote:

> Would someone please share how to get the revision number from the
title
> page to change in the title in the list on the book file?
>
> For example:
>  Book File partial list
>
> C:|Users/alias\docs\NameofBook_3.1_20091022
>    3.0 Title Page.fm
>    Front_Matter.fm
>    ABC_NameofBook_3.1_200901022TOC.fm
>    Preface.fm
>    Ho to Use Book.fm
>

> So  -- how do I get the first line to change to 3.1 Title Page.fm
>
> I updated the file, saved, updated the book file, nothing changes.

You're displaying the file names. 3.0 Title Page.fm isn't a title, it's
the name of the file.

Are you expecting the names of your files to update automatically when
you change a variable or something in the files? Sorry ...

In the book window, right-click the file name and select Rename File.

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom