FM 9 vs. InDesign

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Thu Oct 22 12:59:12 PDT 2009

I'd buy it. I use both, and I know I underutilize INDD.

________________________________

From: knowhowpro at gmail.com [mailto:knowhowpro at gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Peter Gold
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 3:48 PM
To: John Sgammato
Cc: Rick Quatro; framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: FM 9 vs. InDesign

Hi, John:

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 1:03 PM, John Sgammato <jsgammato at imprivata.com>
wrote:

	One "feature" to remember is the pool of talent available to
maintain
	the docs if you are unable to.
	I know I (or my intern) can find in my current Rolodex FM users
who
	could take over my docs if I get hit by a bus.

Always remember to stop, look, and listen, while walking and driving.<G>

	At this time I could not
	do the same for InDesign users, so I would have to build that
network,
	too.

Sounds like a good opportunity for a book on InDesign for FrameMaker
users. Hmmm...

Regards,

Peter

Peter Gold