FM 9 vs. InDesign

Alan T Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Thu Oct 22 13:29:51 PDT 2009

Me too. There are couple of projects that I have thought might be
better done in ID because of the quality of type and problems I have
had in the past with RGB artefacts in PDFs (I do get sick of having to
tell prepress people how to do their job). I guess it is mainly
ignorance and lack of time to sit down and nut through the process
that has stopped me but with where ID has gone in CS4 (will go in
CS5?) and where FM has gone in 9 I am seeing less difference between
the products for the kind of work I do.

Alan