6 CDs remaining for 30 day trial of Adobe TCS2

Tammy Van Boening info at spectrumwritingllc.com
Sun Oct 25 16:06:17 PDT 2009

All,

Between 2-3 weeks ago, I announced on this list that I had 10 free 30 trial
CDs for Adobe TCS2 and that if you sent me a SASE, I would gladly send a
copy. First, I had 11 free copies, not 10, so counting was not my forte at
the time of the message. Second, although 10 people responded to me, only 5
to date have sent me a SASE, so I am again going to make the remaining 6 CDs
up for grabs.

Feel free to contact me offlist and I will send you my mailing address.

Thanks,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening

Owner/Principal