6 CDs remaining for 30 day trial of Adobe TCS2 - all gone!

Tammy Van Boening info at spectrumwritingllc.com
Mon Oct 26 08:04:30 PDT 2009

I was inundated with requests and I just responded  in the order received.
however, if all the requestors don't send in an SASE, I post again. FWIW,
you might still be able to get a free CD from Adobe - you don't have to
download from the site (I was informed of this offlist so I hope it does
work!)

Thanks and I wish I could send everyone that asked for one a copy - that's
the part about this that I hate!!

Tammy Van Boening
Owner/Principal
Spectrum Writing, LLC