Strategy for reading list

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Mon Oct 26 14:55:42 PDT 2009

Gordon Maney wrote:

> It has been hard for me to engage with the emails and be able to pick my
> way meaningfully through the information. It is often confusing to me.
> It seems that to stay connected with the process you would have to read
> absolutely everything, all the time, otherwise the chain is broken.

If you want to follow particular threads, you can either use an e-mail
client that sorts messages into threads, or you can read the archives at
http://lists.frameusers.com/pipermail/framers/ and choose the Thread
link for the current month.

Myself, I just use the delete key liberally in my e-mail client to zap
any messages I know won't help or interest me, or that I can't be of any
help on.  ("Structure" or "DITA" for example -- no clue, so Zap!)

best,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

"He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand
your words."

-- Elbert Hubbard (1856-1915)