Moving my text inset source

Fei Min Lorente FeiMin.Lorente at onsemi.com
Tue Oct 27 06:08:21 PDT 2009

Thanks to Shmuel (search and replace in MIF) and Rick (FrameScript) for
their suggestions. As I suspected, though, this won't be a trivial
change. We have a release coming up next month, so I think I had better
postpone this move until next time around.

Art, my apologies for not being clearer. I want to move the text inset
source files, not my manuals. I've looked at the Archive Plug-In, and it
looks like it moves the entire manual, and it copies the text insets
into a subdirectory. Let me know if I'm mistaken.

Fei Min