Moving my text inset source

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 06:57:41 PDT 2009

Fei,

Yes, your assessment of Archive is correct.

I was following the thread that once you have the application
archived, you can more easily recreate the directory structure with
the already-moved insets just by plopping the insets into your
existing directory structure. Then drop the FM files into the same
relative position and you're done.

I've done it a score of times, at least, and it works fine, although
there may be some gotchas in your environment that would preclude
using it.

Cheers,
Art

Art Campbell