6 CDs remaining for 30 day trial of Adobe TCS2 - all gone!

Jenny Greenleaf jgreenleaf at mac.com
Tue Oct 27 17:05:18 PDT 2009

These are readily available from Adobe. I got one and gave it to my
client in case I get hit by a truck. Since they don't have Frame 9
anywhere in the office (it comes in with me and my laptop), they'd be
in a jam if they needed to get something done quickly and I was
incapacitated. With the trial CD, they can run it and get something
done while going through the process to order a copy.

I thought it was a nice gesture to be able to make. The client
appreciates it. It's well worth having one of these around!

Jenny