Mif2Go: LOT and LOF accessible by search in HTML Help output

Jim Owens jowens at magma.ca
Wed Oct 28 10:38:11 PDT 2009

This is a weird one -- any clues would be appreciated.

I'm generating HTML Help using Mif2GO and two conditionalized Frame 9
books. I don't want the LOT or LOF in the outputs, so I've set
UseFrameGenFiles=No.

Nevertheless, when I search for terms such as "figure" or "table" in the
Help, the returned list of topics may or may not include a List of
Figures or List of Tables chapter. For one of the books, this does not
happen at all. For the oher book, if I set conditions one way, I see the
LOT in the output but not the LOF; if I set them another way, I see the
LOF but not the LOT.

Any ideas?