Mif2Go: LOT and LOF accessible by search in HTML Help output

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 10:46:34 PDT 2009

Jim,
Just remove the generated files from the book before setting up Mif2Go.
Mif2Go can create the generated files selected if you so choose in the setup
dialog.

The only caveat, if you are working with the sole set of source files, is
not to save the book when you are done. I always work with a copy of the
source, in the event I forgot that last step.

David Spreadbury
Sr. Technical Writer