Mif2Go: LOT and LOF accessible by search in HTML Help output

Jim Owens jowens at magma.ca
Wed Oct 28 11:16:16 PDT 2009

That's a useful workaround, but the LOT and LOF shouldn't show up in the
output, and usually they don't.

Whatever caused the problem, it may have gone away. The output folders
contain HTML files for the LOT or LOF, and these files are picked up by
the HHP project, but the LOT and LOF files have an older date. At some
point they were generated, but they're no longer being generated. They
were just never removed from the output directory.

I'll put it down to a user error of some sort, delete them, and hope
they don't get generated again somehow.