can a chapter in a book be set to conditional?

Jack DeLand jdeland1 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 8 07:55:22 PDT 2009

I don't really have "objections" to building multiple books, myself, but
I wish that I could control page numbering for "subordinate" or included
books from the top-level book.  Then again, I need to remember to do
separate updates for all books before generating.  It would be nice to
be able to control this from the top-level book as well.

Jack DeLand