Running FM9 (and TCS2) on 64-bit systems

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Fri Sep 11 10:00:43 PDT 2009

> FrameMaker automatically runs properly in 32-bit mode in Vista 64-bit
and Windows 7
> 64-bit versions. There is nothing that you need to do to cause this to
happen.

>	- Dov

My experience is the same as well - (FrameMaker 8 and the trial version
only of FrameMaker 9) - on a Windows 7 64-bit system.

The only reason I changed to Windows 7 32-bit (just yesterday) was
because I ran into a few missing driver issues with Windows 7 64-bit ...
and the Vista 64-bit versions of those drivers did not work for some
reason. But this decision was unrelated to FrameMaker in any way.

The occasional problems of being an early adopter ... sigh.