FrameMaker 8 installation files downloadable anywhere?

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Fri Sep 11 15:42:54 PDT 2009

Hi, all.

My old laptop is not functioning and I need to migrate to a new one that
is now on my desk.

Unfortunately, I cannot find my FrameMaker 8 disks anywhere (although I
have the license info printed and saved away luckily) ... is there any
place on the Adobe web site that I can use to download the installation
file?

I can only see the FrameMaker 9 file on their site, but since I am not
yet using that ... unfortunately, it will not work.

Help!