Help: File gone berserk

Lea Galanter lgalanter at attenex.com
Fri Sep 11 07:57:56 PDT 2009

Thanks, Richard. Sorry I didn't provide background information. I have a
feeling the font causing the problem is in a graphic (which came from
the Marketing department, who uses different fonts than the
documentation team). In which case, how do I handle that?

I'll also use your suggestion about replacing the fonts permanently,
because I know I receive an error message occasionally about that with
reference to Courier and Courier New, and that's not problem to replace.

Thanks for the help!

Lea Galanter
Lead Technical Editor and Writer
Attenex, an F T I company