Using Distiller 9 with Frame 9.0

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Tue Sep 29 07:55:57 PDT 2009

I found all the updates I could for Frame and Acrobat and still the
Distiller 9 will not open. I have one other client that is having this
same issue.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Windows XP Pro, Frame 9.0 with all available updates

Scott White
Media Production & EBC Manager
Implementation Coordinator
210-704-8239