Using Distiller 9 with Frame 9.0

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 08:03:04 PDT 2009

Just to clarify here, you're talking about the limited Distiller
instance that's coat-tailed on to the Frame install, correct? Not the
Distiller that's part of the full Acrobat install.

Does the Acrobat printer instance show up in your Printers and Fax folder?
Can you set it as your system default printer?
And finally, can you print to it from Frame?

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358