Hiding Track Changes in FrameMaker 9

Joseph Lorenzini panopticon23 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 14:59:09 PDT 2010

Hi Luis,

It turns out that your simple solution of using change bars did the trick. I
had at first discarded the idea of doing change bars because it wasn't
particularly specific enough. Then, I realized that the same problem I was
having with the  document, the reviewer would. The amount of changes would
overwhelm any easy way of reading the document. The developer just wanted
some marker indicating that parts of the document had changed. He preferred
the change bars once I brought it to his attention.

I feel silly for not asking to begin with. In any case, the issue is fixed.

Thanks,
Joseph Lorenzini