Hiding Track Changes in FrameMaker 9

Rocha, Luis lrocha at panynj.gov
Fri Apr 2 13:30:50 PDT 2010

If you're only interested in identifying changes (as opposed to
facilitating the acceptance or rejection of edits), you can always use
the Compare Documents (File > Utilities > Compare Documents) to document
what has changed between versions.  It does avoid the color shock of
tracking edits, particularly if you're deleting whole sections or pages
rather than minor word or sentence changes.

Luis Rocha