Paragraph Designer Freezes

Philip Odell pjodell at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 6 09:51:58 PDT 2010

Hi Kelley and Carol,

I've been frustrated with this issue too. Finally I tracked it down to
moving tabs on the ruler - really weird. I have filed it as a bug with Adobe
but without any response yet from them.

Kind regards,
Philip
Philip Odell Associates Ltd
www.philipodell.co.uk

This e-mail is confidential and may contain legally privileged information.
You should not disclose its contents to any other person. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.
Whilst I take every reasonable precaution to minimise the risk of computer
software viruses, I cannot accept liability for any damage which you may
sustain as a result of such viruses. You should carry out your own virus
checks before opening the e-mail (and/or any attachments).