Frame 7.1 to 8 upgrade -- benefits?

Steve Johnson chinaski69 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 09:35:51 PDT 2010

You're going to find it "interesting" locating a copy of Frame 8. It's
doable but nobody sells it. There is a post on the Adobe Frame forum,
I think, that has a solution where you get a volume license and use
the license key to enable the Frame 8 features.

I use Frame 7 and Frame 8 but not Frame 9 so I can't comment on the
stability issues except what I've read here. If the Paragraph Designer
freezes up I'd find that pretty annoying.