Font Metrics damaged?

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Fri Apr 9 11:40:24 PDT 2010

More info on this.

I just compared those four font files to the same ones on a clean Windows 7 installation (dates are 6/10/2009 rather than the 10/02/2006 in Vista) and the files compared identically. No differences whatsoever - bit for bit.

So, at least the font files on my Vista system are correct, as far as I am concerned. These font files came from Microsoft ... on both OS's.

Any thoughts, folks?