Frame 7.1 to 8 upgrade -- benefits?

Beverly Robinson beverly_robinson at datacard.com
Mon Apr 12 07:24:25 PDT 2010

I just read the Framers Digest from Friday and wanted to add some information about Adobe's Transactional Licensing Program. We purchased our current TPS2 licenses through that program because it seemed like a good deal. I later found out that phone support isn't included in TLP purchases. (Not that Adobe phone support is my favorite way of spending an afternoon at work.) When I had a problem I had to try getting it resolved through e-mail support--and in the end was told I should enter a bug report.

It occurs to me that instead of (or in addition to) a "Product Evangelist" Adobe ought to have a "Customer Ombudsman".

Beverly
NOTICE – This message and any attachment(s) are for authorized use by the intended recipient(s) only and may contain privileged or confidential information.  Unless you are an intended recipient, you may not use, copy, retain, or disclose to anyone any information contained in this message and any attachment(s).  If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please immediately contact the sender and delete this message and any attachment(s).