Possible Bug in Frame 9

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 13:06:40 PDT 2010

The rectangle is the symbol used when the font glyph can't be rendered...
which would mean, to me, that whatever program generated the chart may have
been using a non-standard font or symbol there.  Since you've got a
work-around for the problem, you may be good to go, but if you have to
figure out the entire work flow, I'd look at the font files used to build
the charts ....

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358