Possible Bug in Frame 9

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Tue Apr 13 10:45:28 PDT 2010

I do have the hotfix as per an earlier email from Art.
I have since discovered that certain .tif images that are charts will display the superscript and subscript characters but will not display the slash in between. Instead it looks like a rectangle. Again these are chart images we have been using for years with no problem.
I had to print to PDF and it was fine though I'm sure my black will now be rgb which my printer can take care of.

This Frame 9 just gets gooder and gooder.

Scott White
Media Production & EBC Manager
Implementation Coordinator
210-704-8239