framers Digest, Vol 54, Issue 13

James Dyson jdyson at kvh.com
Wed Apr 14 13:21:24 PDT 2010

You can also do this quick modification:
Highlight/select the character. Then press the "ALT" and "Up" arrow key.
This will change the vertical position of the selected character(s).
Keep in mind that the line spacing will also adjust by default. To
remedy this, just choose the "Fixed" line spacing option in the
Paragraph Designer.

Best Regards,

James Dyson
Technical Writer
KVH Industries, Inc.
50 Enterprise Center | Middletown, RI 02842
Direct Tel: +1.401.845.2416
Tel: +1.401.847.3327 | Fax: +1.401.849.0045
jdyson at kvh.com
http://www.kvh.com

Message: 12