Generated TOC entries appear in wrong chapter

Mary Saifuku mary.saifuku at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 11:55:55 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I'm using unstructured FM 7.2 p158 on Windows XP Pro SP3.

My client has several manuals that need to be updated with a new template.
Everything has gone well with all of the books until now.

A strange phenomenon is happening with the generated TOCs in a few of the
books. The first heading in each chapter appears as the last heading in the
previous chapter. Here's an example (errant entries are italicized):

CONTENTS

   About this guide

   Conventions

   Zucchini

1. Vegetables

   Potato

   Squash

   Broccoli

   Orange

2. Fruits

   Apple

   Banana

   Mango

I've checked the TOC reference page and it's exactly the same as the TOC
reference pages in the manuals with TOCs that are okay. Any idea on what
could be wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Mary