Request for DTP services

Anton David anton at xlated.com
Tue Apr 20 05:44:36 PDT 2010

Dear Framers,

Xlated Ltd., a multilingual software localization company, is looking for a
freelance DTP service provider to work with our project managers on a
per-project basis.
Type of documents handled is mostly user documentation for software
applications.
DTP platform requested is mainly FrameMaker 7 (and later versions), using
.mif or .fm files to generate PDF files based on our specifications.
Additional desirable experience/platforms requested: WebWorks 9 .fm > .html
compilation, InDesign, QuarkXpress, plus other platforms; experience with
handling/converting graphics files in most popular formats (no artwork
involved). All work is based on Windows.
Languages involved are Western/Central/Eastern European. Some linguistic
experience is desirable, but not mandatory.
We require high accuracy, timely responsiveness, respect of deadlines.
Volume expected is around 15K pages/year, so this might become an
interesting opportunity for an ongoing collaboration.
If interested, please send a brief description of previous experience, tools
used, references and your best rates in USD per page/hour considering also
high volume discounts to info at xlated.com.

Thank you

Anton David
Xlated ltd