[TCS Users] FrameMaker 9 Crashing and Unusable

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 08:07:34 PDT 2010

Well, reinstalling should be a last resort; I wouldn't even consider it.

I didn't notice an Adobe update rolling on lately, but I would check your
Windows Software control panel to see if you can simply uninstall the
update(s). And I'd also look at Windows updates that may have rolled in
un-announced.

I'm assuming that you've already checked the FM and Acrobat update pages and
that you are fully patched....

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358