First referenced graphic in pdf turns gray

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 07:18:39 PDT 2010

Because you're on XP, it'd be a good idea to install Microsoft's Hotfix for
PostScript printer issues.
It addresses a number of issues in addition to the ones listed, so in
general it would be a great idea (IMHO, of course).

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=952909

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358