First referenced graphic in pdf turns gray

Christiane Crety (CC) CC at thrane.com
Fri Apr 23 02:17:23 PDT 2010

Hi Art.

I downloaded the hotfix, but that didn't help. If I print to PS and then
run it through the Distiller it works fine. So that's what I'll do for
now...

Thanks for your advice though!

-And by the way: The other problem I had with FrameMaker wanting to quit
when I generate pdf disappeared all of a sudden yesterday. I can't think
of anything I've done that should make a difference (this was before I
installed the hotfix), but the problem is gone...

-Christiane