Dinner's on Me

Bernard Aschwanden (Publishing Smarter) bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Tue Apr 27 08:59:10 PDT 2010

Pfah. I do that type of demo and so on all the time. I'm in. If others are interested in a similar demo let me know. Also, if you
are at STC in Dallas next week look for me at the Adobe booth and we can discuss it in greater detail. Dinner is nice, but I'm happy
to do it regardless :)

That offer goes to all on the list and beyond by the way.

Bernard

Bernard Aschwanden
Publishing Smarter
www.publishingsmarter.com