Graphics quality - Mif2Go

rinch at Inficon.com rinch at Inficon.com
Thu Apr 29 04:28:15 PDT 2010

Mathieu

While I've got the latest version of Mif2Go, I've not used it in quite
awhile since I no longer have the requirement to produce HTML docs. So,
I'm in a memory fog here.  Back when I first started to use Mif2Go to
product HTML docs, I was not happy with the quality of the graphics in my
HTML output from FrameMaker. If I remember correctly, using the FrameMaker
export filters resulted in the poor graphics quality. What you need to do
is use a third party tool to create the graphics, then tell Mif2Go to use
the third-party graphics directly. In your Mif2Go manual, check out
4.8.2.3 Using Third Party Graphics Converters (this from my 2007 May 01
Mif2Go manual).

Best bet is to contact Omni Systems with your question, or maybe Jeremy
will read your posting and will point you in the right direction. As I
remember, Mif2Go support (Jeremy) was very helpful.

Good luck,
Richard