Graphics quality - Mif2Go

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 05:07:37 PDT 2010

Although I use MIF2GO for conversion, I usually use PNG format graphics in
my Frame files so no conversion is necessary.

If something needs to change, I usually do a batch resize or conversion of
graphics myself, using Photoshop, although any suitable program should work.

Art

Art Campbell
         art.campbell at gmail.com
 "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and a
redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                     No disclaimers apply.
                                                              DoD 358