FrameMaker 9 slow and sometimes unresponsive?

Studio Smalbro studio at smalbro.dk
Thu Apr 29 12:55:04 PDT 2010

Am I the only one to find that FrameMaker 9 is slow and sometimes
unresponsive. I run Win 7/64bit and has vast amounts of RAM, but
nevertheless it takes FrameMaker lots of time saving documents and
sometimes using shortcuts just plainly stops working. I am right now
writing some course material on FrameMaker 9 and slowly discovers the
good and the bad. I really hate the new Paragraph Designer - what
happend to the tabbed interface? Everything else has become tabbed only
not what is used exensively. It is no longer possible to tell what part
of the tab you're in unless you read.

regards
Bjørn