FrameMaker 9 slow and sometimes unresponsive?

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 29 13:21:35 PDT 2010

I've noticed the same issue when I save a file. Usually, it's when I save the first time after opening FM9 (especially DITA XML files). Even if it is only a small file.

I agree that the icons on the Paragraph Designer don't map to their actual meaning. But I've started to become used to them

Other issues that bother me are that FM9 doesn't remember the last magnification value for DITA XML files, and it opens dialog boxes when I open a DITA XML file that I had closed previously.

Nadine