Structuring documents (was RE: Adobe's New Corporate Strategies)

Matt Sullivan matt at grafixtraining.com
Thu Apr 29 14:54:08 PDT 2010

As a point of correction...

I didn't state the para you've attributed to me and I *do not* agree with
it.

My post was entirely related to the ability to structure documents to a very
useable degree with nothing more than a few hours of education and an
iterative approach.

The requirements:
-Knowledge of one's DTD or schema
-No more than 2 hours of hands-on education
-Docs that adhere to a stylesheet
-A day or two to analyse how one's linear paragraph docs map into the
content model (DTD or schema) provided

-Matt

________________________________

Matt Sullivan