Structuring documents (was RE: Adobe's New Corporate Strategies)

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Thu Apr 29 15:29:51 PDT 2010

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:54:08 -0700, "Matt Sullivan"
<matt at grafixtraining.com> wrote:

>As a point of correction...
>
>I didn't state the para you've attributed to me
>and I *do not* agree with it.

Ah.  You were quoting it.  I didn't notice that,
because you had omitted the usual top attribution
to the author, Joseph Lorenzini, who was the person
I thought I was responding to.

I didn't even notice your comments below his sig;
I thought *that* was the earlier quote, like it
said it was.

My apologies for not reading carefully enough.