Landscape 11 x 17

Gary Bankston gbanks6472 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 14:52:54 PDT 2010

Rotate the 11x17 page to 11x17 portrait, save as jpg, png (your graphics
choice), and save it. Place a graphics frame on the page you want the 11x17
to go, and import the image (sized down of course). I've also seen an 11x17
graphic placed on a named Master page.

If you save the 11x17 to pdf, you can place it after the pdf is generated,
so if the drawing revs, it's easy to update.

gb