FrameMaker and Version Control Software

Alison Craig Alison.Craig at ultrasonix.com
Tue Aug 3 12:04:44 PDT 2010

Jenny:

I guess I'm lucky. When I started here and said I wanted to use VSS, the lead software engineer set up a VSS DB just for documentation - no sharing with R&D. And it has saved me on a few occasions when I needed to go back into History for something (especially when I was working exclusively in MS Word).

Including my translations, I have more than 10 books, but in English I have only 2 which I use to produce 6 (soon to be 8) different manuals.

Alison Craig, Technical Writer
Ultrasonix Medical Corporation
Tel: (604) 279-8550, ext 127
E-mail: alison.craig at ultrasonix.com