RANT: FM 9.0 -

Steve Johnson chinaski69 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 08:44:05 PDT 2010

You should post this where it has a chance of doing some good, on the
Adobe forum. My understanding is that Frame 9 was developed entirely
overseas, safely away from anyone who might give them adverse but
useful feedback.

It's a big company thing to do: play up the window dressing without
fussing too much with anything else.