Acrobat 9 - a disaster

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Tue Aug 10 16:36:58 PDT 2010

Steve,

Read the rest of the thread on the Framer's list (this was a few weeks ago).
NO, Acrobat does not install Reader. Acrobat consists of a viewing/editing
program and Distiller plus PDFMakers for various Office and other programs.
I discussed why you don't need or want to test PDF files on the same system
you created them on via Reader.

	- Dov