Text High in Table Cells

Mike Wickham info at mikewickham.com
Wed Aug 11 13:44:02 PDT 2010

> Problem: Text in table cells is high, not centered vertically.

Without actually trying out the settings to see if my results are the same,
I wonder if the "base-line synchronization" setting, which can make the
first line in a column bump up a little higher has an effect. Or is it
possible that you are testing with character glyphs, such as numbers, that
have no descenders. So they only fill the top portion of space alloted for
type and make a single line look visually higher than center.

Mike Wickham